Wednesday, August 24, 2005

24 August 2005 event..

Yesterday is a great day for me to cherish.

I went out on a half day to claim my Saturday off. So I decided to go to Downtown East to see what's happening. We went there alright, but I was so shocked when the place is literally empty, and its only we ventured further that we spotted some people. I believe half an hour later we went out of the place. I even said I regretted going there. He was quite surprised the moment I suggested it. On our way to PAsir Ris Mrt, we walked along the road, chitchatting along the way. I kept mentioning I should go for suntanning, and held up my arms to prove my point.

"See, my ams are so fair.."

"And I am so fried." came his retort.

"You are ok.."

"No, it isn't. It come to a point where my fairness is tooo noticeable."

"MAybe the next time we should go to Sentosa and you can do your suntanning.

"And we bring a tent along."

He disagreed that we needed to be hassle-free to enjoy ourselves. and I pointed out unless if we have transport.

My left arm, still clasped to his, went slightly to the back. He took the hint and wrapped his arm around it. We reached Pasir Ris MRT and I found myself being overwhelmed, having a case of deja vu.

Soon, we stopped by at the mall and shopped around for a while. I bought some hairbands, and tied my longish wavy hair up. Its time for me to desperately trim my hair. I missed my curls.

When we sat down in the two seats, we decided to go to Town. We went quiet, being tired from all the walking. From Bedok onwards, he enclosed me in a hug, kissing my left temple several times. I played around with him, enclosing his nose, pinching his cheeks the most. I smiled, and felt loved. This is the first time he had kissed me like that. I rested my head against his chest for a while.

We headed for town. For a moment I tot of going up the escalators, for our destination would be City Hall. But to my surprise, he asked me 'where am I going?'

We are going to Orchard, and we switched trains. It was packed when we came in, so I grabbed the chance to cuddle up to him. I cherished every moment I got to hug him.
All the while he reminded me of my fave pillow; the more I hug, the more I miss it the moment I got off the bed.

Strange analogy, isn't it?

Our theme for the day was just to follow people around; go the way where the road take us.

We walked around form Orchard MRT to PS. Grabbed a drink to prepare myself for the long walking journey ahead. So we headed to Seven 11 in front of Ngee Ann City. I browsed through the drinks. A yellow glass bottle caught my eye and being curious, I picked it up. I scanned the cover...

"Erm.. dear? That's beer." Faisal said in an uncomfortable tone.

I held it for a while, and put it down. I selected another drink and paid for it.

Sipping the drink along the way, we dragged our feet along the loonnnggg stretch of Orchard Road.

Faisal blew bubbles, and one happened to float in front of my face. I dodged it with much chagrin. the second one came, but it burst before it reached me. He guffawed when he saw my face turn into several expressions: blur (looking at the buildings at that time) surprised, then my attention sharply cuaght on the bubble (Wondering why is there one floating in front of me) disgusted (trying to dodge it.) and lastly resigned.

We played Time Crisis in PS, window shopped around PS. So when dusk set in, he led me to Somerset MRT and sent me home. We parted ways as usual, then he hugged me. I believe that it is another step to our farewell greetings.

No comments: